Anmol Shami Kabab Masala
Shami kabab or Shaami kabab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is part of the Pakistani, Punjabi, Indian, and Bangladeshi cuisines. It is composed of a small patty of minced or ground meat (Beef or mutton), with ground gram pulses, egg to hold it together, and spices. Shami kebab is eaten as a snack or an appetizer.
- In the minced meat at Dal channa onion ginger Anmol shami Kabab Masala and 5-6 glasses of cover and cook till the meat is tender.
- Cool the mixture and grind it.
- After grinding at in the egg and shape the meat like kababs.
- Heat oil and fry them on both sides until brown in color.
- 1/2 KG minced meat
- ½ cup Dal channa
- 1 large onion
- 1 small ginger
- 1 packet Anmol Shami kabab masala
- 1 egg
- Serve it with chutney, Raita and lemon.