Anmol Paye Masala
Paya is a traditional South Asian food. It is also served at various festivals and treated to special guests and people who get together. Breakfast food of Lahore is famous worldwide and one of this is Siri Paye. This food is highly delicious and nutritious like all other desi dishes. The main ingredients of the dish are the two ends of cow goat lamb. It is considered a delicacy. The dish has a soup-like consistency as is usually eaten as a breakfast food in the winter months with naan.
- Boil 8 glasses of water add hooves, onion, ginger garlic paste, Anmol Paya mix.
- Cook on low heat until the hooves are tender.
- Add fried onion in the gravy and cook until it thickens.
- 5 Hooves (Cow goat sheep)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tps ginger garlic paste
- Anmol Paya Masala
- Ghee half cup
- Serve it with naan and roti