Anmol Ginger Chicken
The Cuisine of Pakistan is known for its fusion from the regions of Asia, central Asia and Middle East specially derived from Iran and the south of Asia. Pakistani Cuisines is known for its flavor and spices.
Ginger chicken is a special dish and a delicacy in the Pakistani market.
- Marinate chicken with yogurt Anmol masala for 2 hours.
- Heat oil fry onions till they change their color and tomatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add marinated chicken and half cup water cook until chicken tender and oil separates lastly add in the ginger and serve hot.
- 1 Kg chicken boneless or with bone.
- 1 packet Anmol ginger chicken masala
- I Cup Yogurt
- 2 Medium Onions
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Ginger Julian
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Serving suggestion: Serve it with Roti, Green Chilies and Fresh Coriander.