Anmol Chicken Broast Masala
Broasting is a method essentially pressure cooking with deep frying chicken that has been marinated and breaded or coated with seasoned flour. Broasted chicken remains popular in regions such as Arabian and Asian countries. Many restaurants and fast-food chains in these countries have the word “broast” in their names.
- Apply lemon juice on chicken and marinate for 3-4 hours
- Coat chicken with Anmol Broast masala and refrigerate
- Coat again and fry on low heat until done.
- 1 1/2 Kg chicken (Large Pieces)
- 1 packet Anmol Broast masala
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Serving suggestion: Serve it with Broast Sauce fries and Ketchup.