Anmol Bihari Kabab Masala
And though the Bihari kabab is made with meat chunks but it is nothing like the any local kababs. Instead it has upgraded to a delicious, melt-in-the mouth texture, infused with spices, yogurt and tenderizing papaya. Bihari Kabab is a purely Bihari and Bengali take on the meat.
- Mix yogurt, Anmol Bihari Kabab masala, papaya paste crushed fried onion oil, ginger garlic paste
- Add meat and marinade it.
- Screw the meat onto skewers and cook on grill/oven/coal fire.
- Cook until the meat changes color brush it with oil and keep cooking until tender.
- Garnish with onion rings, chopped cilantro, a squeeze of lemon juice, and chat masala
- 1 Kg boneless, chicken or Beef
- 4-5 Tbsp. Raw papaya Paste with skin
- ½ cup fried onion
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 packet Bihari Kabab masala
- 2 Tps. ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup Cooking Oil / Ghee
- Serving suggestion: Serve it with chutney, Raita and lemon.